Features and Benefits
Kali Phos is found in the tissues and fluids of the body notably of the brain and nerve cells and is the principal tissue salt for the nervous system. Kali Phos is vital for regeneration of nerve tissue and forms “Grey matter”.
Kali Phos is indicated for the treatment of nervous headaches, nervous dyspepsia, sleeplessness, weariness, lowered vitality, low mood and other similar conditions. Kali Phos is indicated in the treatment of shingles, to correct underlying nervous conditions. It is also helpful for the relief of nervous asthma in conjunction with Mag Phos.
- Nervous anxiety, diarrhoea from emotional upsets
- Nervous exhaustion and inability to concentrate during exams
- Nervous headache
- Poor concentration
- Loss of appetite
- Insomnia — too tired to sleep & nightmares
- Mental alertness
Each tablet contains:
0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Potassium Phospate in a lactose base.
Dose and Usage
- Adults: 1 tablet
- Children: 1/2 tablet
- Infants: 1/4 tablet
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
- Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
- Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains lactose.