Features and Benefits
tissue, blood corpuscles and gastric juices. Calc Phos unites with albumin giving solidity to the bones and building the teeth. Bone is 57% Calcium Phosphate. It is the main constituent of all cells of the body fluids and restores tone to weakened tissues and organs. It assists with the digestion and absorption of food and is vitally important for the building of good bones and body structure. One needs this tissue salt to make a robust constitution and it is thus lacking in a weak constitution. It will speed up convalescence and replenish the body’s reserves. Calc Phos also plays a part in blood coagulation and can assist with excessive bleeding – nose bleeds.
- Bone problems
- Blood disorders eg. Anaemia
- Poor concentration, low mood and works well in conjunction with Kali Phos
- Poor digestion & nutrition
- Growing pains
- Irregular heartbeat
Each tablet contains:
0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Calcium phosphate in a lactose base
Dose and Usage
- Adults: 1 tablet
- Children: 1/2 tablet
- Infants: 1/4 tablet
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
- Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
- Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains lactose.