Features and Benefits
Silica is present in the blood, skin, hair and nails. It is also a constituent of connective tissue, bones, nerve sheath and mucous membranes. Its action is deep and long lasting. Silica acts more upon the organic substances of the body, involving particularly the bones, joints, glands and skin.
Silica is a cleansing, elimination tissue salt. It is a constituent of connective tissue and is present in hair, nails and skin. It removes putrid material from the body.
- Pimples, styes and boils
- Bad odour, offensive perspiration
- Smelly feet
- Strengthening weak constitutions
- Spots on the nails, brittle nails
- Improved condition of hair, skin & nails
- Ingrown toe nails
Each tablet contains:
0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Silicon Dioxide in a lactose base.
Dose and Usage
- Adults: 1 tablet
- Children: 1/2 tablet
- Infants: 1/4 tablet
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
- Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
- Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains lactose.